Nursery Nurse Apprentice Abc Nurseries
A busy nursery in Coventry requires a Nursery Nurse Apprentice to support with the day to day care of the children. We are looking for someone who already has experience of working with young children and wishes to take their career further.
Closing date: 03 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
30 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Working with small groups of children to carry out activities, indoors and outside.
- Engaging with children in imaginative play.
- Assisting children with self-care.
- Assisting the staff in any duties required to prepare the nursery ready for the children each day
- Cleaning rooms and toys in line with the nursery COVID-19 policy.
- To promote the development of the children in line with the areas of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
Requirements and prospects
- A desire to work with young children from 9 months to 5 years.
- A positive, flexible approach to working across all areas of the nursery.
- A flexible and creative approach to working with families, children and staff.
- Reliable with good time-keeping
- Smart, clean appearance
- Friendly and helpful
- Team worker
GCSE maths and English Grade 4(C) or above or equivalent.
Level 1 or Level 2 in Childcare or equivalent
Excellent opportunity for the right candidate depending on attitude and performance during the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This role will require some physical activity and candidates will need to undertake a DBS check.
About the employer
The nursery is a family- run business that has been operating for over 30 years. We have built an excellent reputation across the city with parents and childcare professionals alike. We pride ourselves on having consistently gained Outstanding Ofsted reports. The nursery is continually striving to maintain our high standards, and we are always looking for ways to improve and enhance our childcare provision.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Henley College Coventry
Sharon Barker 02476 791742 email@example.com
- NVQ Level 2 Children and Young People's Workforce
- Tech Cert
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in English, maths and ICT
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.