Business Administrator Apprentice Witlens Ltd
Are you looking for a career in Business Administration? Witlens Ltd are looking to recruit a Business Administrator Apprentice to assist with duties such as, invoicing, using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending etc.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Sep 2021
30 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
This role is designed to provide an Apprentice with a wide range of experiences and administration skills.
- Keeping well-organised files, records of business activity and providing office support
- Interacting with customers/suppliers either on the phone or in person
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Following up on business communications, billing, and ordering
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Learning and understanding about the company and the available products/services
- Building relationships with the customers/suppliers
- Preparing documents by printing, copying etc.
- Collecting and sorting daily post
- Assisting with minor technical support
- Acting as a personal assistant to the executive team
- Scheduling appointments and events for the executive team or other staff members
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies - online or over the phone to the suppliers
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required by the executive members
We are looking for a capable and motivated individual who takes a great deal of pride in their work and demonstrates a ‘can do’ attitude towards their responsibilities.
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills - face to face, by telephone and email with a good level of written English
- Able to work on their own but also as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Hard working with a good work ethic and self-motivated
- Polite, honest and reliable
- Desire to learn how a business operates
- Candidate must be punctual
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in English and mathematics or equivalent level 2 qualification.
Most employers working with Leicester College are keen to offer permanent employment to a reliable, hardworking individual based on their performance throughout their Apprenticeship.
About the employer
Domiciliary and supported living care provider.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leicester College
Liz Lightowler 0116 240 2240 email@example.com
Advanced Business Administrator Standard.
Business Administrators have a highly transferable set of knowledge, skills and behaviours that can be applied in all sectors. This includes small and large businesses alike; from the public sector, private sector and charitable sector. The role may involve working independently or as part of a team and will involve developing, implementing, maintaining and improving administrative services. Business administrators develop key skills and behaviours to support their own progression towards management responsibilities.
The responsibilities of the role are to support and engage with different parts of the organisation and interact with internal or external customers. With a focus on adding value, the role of business administrator contributes to the efficiency of an organisation, through support of functional areas, working across teams and resolving issues as requested. The flexibility and responsiveness required allows the apprentice to develop a wide range of skills.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.