Student Letting Office Apprenticeship CARO LETTINGS LIMITED
An Apprentice required for immediate start to work in this busy and very vibrant company. You will be involved in students, clients and customers on a day to day basis on this role including day-to-day office work related to this role. You will be working with the letting manager.
Closing date: 23 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
24 Oct 2021
30 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You will be actively involved in all day to day office duties as follows;
- Filing new clients record
- All student and client liaison
- Telephone work
- Taking and directing calls
- Making appointments for viewing
- Computer work
- Updating records
- Dealing with students and accommodation directly on telephone or face to face
- Greeting clients
- Answering telephone, dealing with queries, screening and passing calls
Requirements and prospects
- Self motivated and keen
- Self starter
- Quick to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident manner
- Excellent presentation
- A*-C/9-4 in both maths and English language
- Excellent career prospects for the right candidate
Things to consider
- Fast and very busy office, you must be able to work at a fast pace, learn new things and adapt to new situations
About the employer
CARO Student Living is a whole new approach to student accommodation in Liverpool, with three fantastic locations currently available. Our student accommodation (bedspaces) at Shaw Street, City Point and The Bridewell has been designed with the modern student in mind and accommodates for all their needs and requirements. Large employer based in Liverpool City Centre, dealing with student accommodation. 3 locations across the City - Shaw Street, City Point and Bridewell. They offer modern student accommodation.
CARO LETTINGS LIMITED
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Tracy Galivn 0151 709 6000
Full day to day training will be given on a daily basis in the job role, as well as working towards completion of your level 2 customer service Apprenticeship.
Functional skills if needed.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.