Operations Assistant Apprentice Birmingham Fuel Oils Ltd
We are looking for an Operations assistant assisting the depot staff with the day to day running of a busy fuel depot.
Closing date: today
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Dec 2022
30 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We need an administrative assistant to come into our operations team and do the following:
- Answer the phone and put through to relevant person
- Lots of data inputting – attention to detail is key here as it’s all about pence per litres and stock pricing so if this is wrong the knock-on effect is there
- We have PODs that need inputting and updating every day
- Inputting incoming stock and updating weekly
- Someone who thinks on their feet as sometimes it can be quite reactive industry and you need to be a quick-thinking assistant
- Someone who wants to listen and learn. It doesn’t matter if they want to stay here for 18 months or 18 years if they listen, they will get a lot of out of their time here
- In tune with social media and take charge of our LinkedIn and Facebook and build this into their day
Requirements and prospects
- Good computer skills
- A desire to learn
- Willing to think outside the box
- Answer the phone when required
- Work with the depot manager day to day
- Quick thinking
- A sense of humour
- Willing to learn
- None required however a grade D/3 in maths and English is preferred
If they have the patience to learn the basics of the job and understand the business, we can help them achieve whatever they want to do, we hope they stay on after 18 months and love it here.
Things to consider
This is a niche business, and we need a special person to come and work with us.
About the employer
Birmingham fuel oils is your local fuel supplier, and we provide kerosene, diesel, and all fuel oils across Birmingham and the west midlands.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administration Standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.