Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprenticeship Culina Logistics
We currently have a high-volume of amazing career opportunities in Stafford with Culina Logistics. We are looking for the next generation of Warehouse Operatives. If you want career development with a progressive employer in the logistics sector, then this could be the start of something exciting for you.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
25 Sep 2021
30 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Pick and assemble orders to schedule, liaising with other Warehouse to maintain a smooth flow of work throughout the shift
- General Warehouse Administration: Dealing with driver paperwork, Stock receipts etc
- Communicating will management via phone, email and also face to face
- Filing despatch paperwork
- Goods in: Train in and use the Warehouse Management System, identify and report stock to be returned, pallet labelling
- Fridge Floor: Maintenance and cleaning, dealing with manifests, case counts, case picks, Loading Trailers
- Use RDT Equipment pick list to pick stock and orders from set locations within the warehouse
- Stretch wrap completed orders and present to marshalling area as appropriate
- Generate performance in line with KPIs as required
- Maintain high levels of Health & Safety at all times, reporting any incidents
- Maintain a thorough and detailed knowledge of Warehousing duties, functions and requirements
- Maintaining high levels of housekeeping throughout the site at all times, adhering to the ‘Clean As You Go’ Policy and the Company’s recycling and waste management program
- Any other duties as reasonably required
- Responsible for contributing to the overall success of the Company by supporting the day-to-day of the Warehouse
- Warehouse Team Leader
Requirements and prospects
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Competent in verbal and numerical reasoning.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Conscientious and reliable nature.
- Flexible and open approach to training.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Displays a positive can-do attitude.
- GCSE maths and English are desired but not essential
- Progression onto an Apprenticeship
About the employer
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by B-Skill Limited
Kyle Simpson 07425316867 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills maths and English (if required)
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)