Associate Consultant Apprentices TALENTBOX LTD
TalentBox Ltd are looking for a new apprentice to join their team. Do you have what it takes to work in a fast-paced environment? Apply Now!
Closing date: 05 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
12 Oct 2021
30 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
We are looking for individuals to join our team on a Recruitment Consultant apprenticeship.You will be working directly under one of our senior members of staff as well as supporting the entire team resourcing and completing general business admin duties.
We are based in London, a 5 minute talk from Kennington, Oval, Waterloo and Vauxhall stations. As an ambitious, start-up Recruitment Company we focus on roles across Europe and the USA. As such we are looking for like-minded, career-focused, confident people to join our team.
The job role is varied but the main duties will include:
- Creating jobs onto Recruitment CRM
- Confirming job assignments with temporary workers
- Speaking to temporary workers about available positions
- Registering candidates
Requirements and prospects
- Strong academic background
- Ability to listen and learn
- Ambitious & career-focused
- Strong communication skills
- Extremely strong work-ethic
- Positive can-do attitude
- Can work well under pressure
- Outgoing/upbeat personality
- A-C / 7-4 in maths and English or equivalents are desirable, however not essential
- It is likely you will gain a full-time role if, you are willing to work hard for their achievements
About the employer
TalentBox was founded in early 2018 with a vision of changing the recruitment market.
Founders Ben Darke and Edward Moore had both experienced working within the software industry and had witnessed firsthand the difficulties even best of breed companies had at finding and attracting great talent. They saw how things could be done differently, with improved outcomes for both Enterprise Software organisations and the highly-skilled candidates who work in the sector.
The creation of TalentBox was the result of this vision, and it was founded on a firm bedrock of customer experience and tangible success. Now, we help some of the fastest growing Enterprise Software companies in the world recruit talent from Sales, Pre-Sales, Marketing, Solutions Architects, Post Sales, and Management.
KEY TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Key Training Ltd
Abbi Warnes Abbi.Warnes@Keytraining.co.uk
- Recruitment Resourcer Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- In house training to be provided by the employer
- Functional skills in maths and English to be provided by the training provider
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.