Customer Service Apprentice Papillon
Papillon Interiors have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Practitioner in their small store based in the picturesque seaside town of Margate, with design led items for the home, as well as a range of quality toys and unique gifts.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
28 Nov 2021
30 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Working on the shop floor ensuring Covid guidelines in place
- Remerchandise regularly giving customer a new look from windows and instore
- Customer service, engaging with customers browsing and over the telephone
- General Housekeeping; ensuring the shop and stockroom clean / tidy
- Process incoming deliveries offering ideas to work smarter
- Web work, keeping the site updated with new and discontinued products, images, promotions, sale etc.
- Prospecting; via Social Media (LinkedIn), Internet (Local / London Based Companies), Networking (Industry Events), Phone Calls / Emails (Existing Clients)
- Project Management; admin/sales support for orders / own projects
- Maintain Supplier relationships, research campaigns discuss Social Media giveaways
- Keeping up to date with manufacturers and new products
- Sales Quotations
- Purchase Orders
- Run the Webchat to generate new enquiries – Olark
- Answering Phone Calls / Making Phone Calls
Requirements and prospects
- Confidence in dealing with people
- Ability to analyse and solve problems
- Excellent time management skills
- A detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Patient & friendly attitude
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- A willingness to learn
- Team Player
Maths and English GCSEs at Grade 4/C and above or equivalent.
Possible permanent position on completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
Papillon Interiors is a small store based in the picturesque seaside town of Margate, with design led items for the home, as well as a range of quality toys and unique gifts.
EAST KENT COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by East Kent College
Taylor Counsell 01227 811315 email@example.com
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills (if required)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.