The Bull (Highgate) Commis Chef Apprenticeship The Bull
Chef Apprenticeship position available to learn the preparation and cooking of all fresh ingredients on site. This will include meat, fish, poultry, vegetables, breakfast, banqueting and desserts. You will learn basic kitchen skills and in addition learn about food hygiene, health & safety, storage and cleaning.
Closing date: 01 Feb 2023
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2023
07 Jul 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Commis Chef Apprenticeship Standard Chef Apprenticeship position available to learn the preparation and cooking of all fresh ingredients on site
- This will include meat, fish, poultry, vegetables, breakfast, banqueting and desserts
- You will learn basic kitchen skills
- In addition learn about food hygiene, health & safety, storage and cleaning
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent organisational skills
- Passion for food
- Team player
- A strong interest in food - preparing and cooking ingredients
- This a hands on position
- Motivation is key
- Good attitude towards learning
- GCSE English and maths grades A-D / 3-9 (or equivalent)
- GCSE Cookery/Food Tech desirable
Progression within your job role and organisation with the potential to complete further Apprenticeships and training relevant to your role as you progress.
Things to consider
Remember you will be on your feet all day! You will be working in a hot and busy kitchen. You will work a rota which may require you to work weekends and evenings. Please research location and consider your commute in terms of time and cost prior to applying for the role.
About the employer
Gorgeous Pubs is an independent company with a focus on providing our guests with the best experience possible. Anyone who is successful in obtaining a position becomes part of the family who all staff from top to bottom will do their best for.A highly ambitious and driven team will ensure the highest level of training in a team with the ethos of a family.
WESTMINSTER KINGSWAY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Westminster Kingsway College - Hospitality 'Workforce Development
Susan Milbank email@example.com
- Level 2 Commis Chef Apprenticeship Standard
On the job training 4 days a week and also 1 day a week at WKC Commis Chef Apprenticeship standard Functional Skills English and maths at Level 1, progressing to level 2.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.