Customer Service Apprentice ADS windows
Ivybridge based, ADS Windows and Doors is looking for a Customer Service Practitioner to ensure the efficient and proactive running of their busy office. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate!
Closing date: 06 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
29 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The job role will include:
- Stock control
- Taking deliveries
- Looking after the small stall
- Dealing with deliveries of goods
- Manually moving and storing large items
- Keeping the skip area, office, showroom tidy, safe, and presentable
There are always people on site and in the office to help and show you how the systems and procedures work in the business. You will have the opportunity to engage with their social media channels and work with their IT department on their web presence.
Requirements and prospects
- Communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Organisational skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Desire to progress and learn
- The required qualifications the employer is looking for GCSE maths and English at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent)
- ICT skills and/or GCSE would be advantageous
- ADS are keen to be able to offer the opportunity to progress to a Level 3 Apprenticeship and beyond providing business needs allow
- The opportunity to progress further in the business and pursue industry qualifications to build a career path within different aspects of the industry are also available
About the employer
ADS Windows and Doors has been successfully trading for 11 years in Ivybridge. Run by director, Max, ADS supply and install PVC windows and doors to domestic and commercial clients. ADS have expanded to providing guttering, cladding, facias and more, offering a full home improvement service. Being very successful in their progress to date, there are also plans on the horizon for an online parts outlet expanding the business coverage further.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills to Group Ltd
Skills Group 01752 332442 email@example.com
The Apprenticeship in Customer Service Practitioner consists of:
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
You will attend monthly sessions as part of your off-the-job training throughout your apprenticeship. Most aspects of your training will be delivered on-site by the employer, where you will gain all the skills, knowledge and experience to assist you in this role. Your duties will vary from day to day, and throughout your on-site learning process you will work closely with experienced members of staff.
You will have regular visits every six to eight weeks from your designated assessor, who will help you and monitor your progress throughout your apprenticeship programme.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.