Level 2 Beauty Therapy Apprentice Danielle Louise Santoro and Lauren Anne Lambert
A new Beauty Therapy Apprentice is required to be trained by the best, to become the best, whilst working in a salon environment and towards a level 2 beauty therapist apprenticeship. This is a rare opportunity to be paid while you train, with fantastic career opportunities on completion. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2021
29 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Salon cleaning
- Serving refreshments
- Eye treatments
- Completing all units of your qualification
You will have:
- Support on all aspects of the role, both theory & practical
- A real chance of employment at the end of your apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Thirst for learning
- Passion for beauty
- Customer focused
- Willing to learn
- Fluent in spoken English
- Able to read and write in English
- Maths qualification would be an advantage, but not essential, as training will be given
On successful completion of the level 2 beauty therapist apprenticeship, there may be the opportunity to progress onto the level 3 and a good training programme, plus a chance at progressing to management for the right candidate.
Things to consider
- Applicants must have a realistic idea of what it is like to work as an apprentice in the beauty industry and must be willing to help out with the less glamorous tasks such as cleaning
- Please be aware that when working as a beauty apprentice, part of your daily jobs will be to clean and tidy the salon until assessments have been passed off
- There will be some long periods of activity with little time to rest
- Applicants also need to ensure that they are willing to work Saturdays and at least one late evening before applying for the position as this is a requirement when working in the beauty industry
About the employer
Weclome to True Hair & Beauty.
Learn more about us and what we offer by checking out our hair and beauty treatments page and meet the team on our staff profile page.
HEART OF ENGLAND TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Heart of England Training Ltd
Emma Stead 01788 820132 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 Beauty Therapy standard
- Functional skills in maths and English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.