Pharmacy Services Apprentice LIVING CARE PHARMACY LIMITED
Living Care Pharmacy are providing an excellent opportunity for an apprentice to work with their team towards becoming a fully qualified Pharmacy Assistant. As an apprentice and work towards a level 2 qualification as a Pharmacy Assistant.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Oct 2021
29 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Helping with day-to-day tasks such as consultations
- Dispensing medicine
- General admin
- The suitable candidate will be spending time in both the retail and dispensary sides of the pharmacy
Other tasks include:
- Using the cash till
- Dealing with internet and phone enquiries
- Use of the computer and the pharmacy specific software
- Checking off and unpacking orders
- Stock management
- Date checking of stock
- Processing NHS prescriptions
Requirements and prospects
We are looking for applications from individuals who have the following skills:
- Good communication skills
- Basic IT skills
- Joining this focused and professional team will require punctuality, a strong work ethic and a friendly approach to dealing with customer enquiries
- You will be enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible and self-motivated
- You will have a genuine interest in pharmacy services
- Be discrete and respectful
- Pay attention to detail
- Able to work as a team member or unsupervised
- Able to listen and empathise
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Possibility of securing a permanent job within the company on completion of the qualification.
Upon completion of the Intermediate Apprenticeship, individuals may also have the opportunity to apply to progress on to the Advanced Apprenticeship.
About the employer
Living Care has extensive experience of developing and delivering healthcare services in primary care settings. We work with GPs and the wider NHS to develop innovative healthcare solutions, with the aim of improving quality of care for patients across our 25 branches in the West Yorkshire.
LIVING CARE PHARMACY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City Training Services
Tom Hughes 01274 728316 email@example.com
Level 2 Pharmacy Services Assistant apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.