Apprentice Administration and PA to Managing Director Pink Sky
We are looking for a highly organised, friendly and motivated Business Administration apprentice to join our small creative team. The successful candidate will engage in a diverse range of administrative and PA skills whilst also helping with social media for Pink Sky and its clients.
Closing date: 26 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
29 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for a highly organised, friendly and motivated Business Administration apprentice to join our small creative team. The successful candidate will engage in a diverse range of administrative and PA skills whilst also helping with social media for Pink Sky and its clients. The candidate will be working towards a Level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship. A love of animals is very helpful for this role, as we have two studio dogs!
- Data input, data extraction, filing, and typing/note taking duties as directed
- To deal with internal and external post and emails on a day to day basis
- To support the Managing Director with personal and professional duties such as the role may require
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To meet and greet visitors as required
- To maintain filing systems in line with Company policies and procedures
- To assist with the ordering and maintenance of stock supplies
- To assist with the booking of travel for company staff
- Research for proposals, reports and pitches
- Image research for projects
- Helping to create content for and to deliver social media for Pink Sky and its clients
- Keeping up-to-date with design and marketing trends to report to the team
- Maintaining a safe and tidy Head Office environment, and ensuring that waste and recycling is managed
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Attend and take part in regular reviews with Office Manager
- To attend regular meetings with the supervisor and assessor and attend training sessions
- Copywriting on occasion
- Assisting with the briefing process for projects and ensuring that the team has all the correct resources that it needs
- Assisting our bookkeeper with filing of receipts and expenses
- Occasional dog walking
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- MSOffice or GSuite
- Organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise appropriately
- Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective team and supplier relationships
- Happy to work in a studio environment
- Works well under pressure
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Tenacious with an attention to detail
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Personable, team player but also able to work alone
- Ability to think creatively
- Interest in the creative industries and practices
GCSE English & maths, grade 9-4/A-C (or equivalent qualifications)
Full UK driving license
Permanent position if available, upon completion of apprenticeship. Also the opportunity to explore an Accounts Assistant (project and client ‘accounts’ rather than financial) role, or a Studio Manager progression route if either of these are of interest.
Things to consider
This role will be based in the studio full-time, with the exception of your study day, which can be conducted from home. We are a small team and due to ongoing Covid safety regulations there will be differing numbers of people in the studio every day, so the successful candidate would have to be happy and confident working independently.
The role is broad and it changes based upon whichever clients we are serving at the time.
There is free parking on the streets surrounding the studio, on a first come, first served basis.
Please bear in mind that we have two dogs in the studio.
- Cirencester College reserves the right to close this vacancy before the stated deadline once sufficient applications have been received
About the employer
Pink Sky is a graphic design and marketing agency in Cheltenham, known for our friendly, highly creative team and exceptional standards of design. The company was started by Naomi in 2009 and soon became the leading agency in fresh produce within the UK.
Our priority is ensuring our clients are provided with the beautifully designed resources they need to make their venture a success, so that they can concentrate on running their business. Our key values are creativity, quality, value, service, kindness, care, results, and excellence.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Cirencester College
Nikki Woodcock 01285 626256 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Each apprentice will be allocated a Coach to support ongoing learning and preparation for EPA. In addition Progress Reviews will take place regularly to ensure the apprentice is on track.
End Point Assessment
The three EPA assessment methods are:
- Knowledge Test
- Portfolio-based Interview
- Project Presentation
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.