Business Admin Apprentice Booksure Accounting Limited
You will be providing administration support and understanding company protocols and procedures. Once you have gained an understanding, you will have the opportunity to transfer into the department that best suits your abilities.
Closing date: 06 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
29 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties may include:
- Providing office support including customer and employee support
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Researching company data
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Following up on business communications, billing
- Using spreadsheets
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Learning about the company's mission
- Sending emails
- Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Collecting and sorting post
- Acting as a personal assistant to the director
- Scheduling appointments and events
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Preparing meeting rooms by setting up chairs and getting refreshments
- Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
Requirements and prospects
- At least intermediate level of competency using Outlook, Word and Excel
- The ability to communicate across multiple levels with professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent written communication skills and a good command of written English
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent prioritising and organisation skills
- The ability to work accurately, calmly and effectively in a pressurised work environment, meeting set deadlines
- A strong service focus and genuine desire to deliver excellent administrative support
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and a positive, flexible approach to the job role, work colleagues and peers
- A presentable professional and approachable manner which sets an example for others to following
- A willingness to work occasional late evenings/early mornings if the job role requires
- An enthusiasm and willingness to undertake training, learning, development an assessment relevant to the apprenticeship standard and the job role
- GCSE or equivalent maths and English Grade C/4 or above
- Educated to A Level standard, Grade C or above (preferable)
You will have the opportunity to progreess through the company and or onto a higher apprenticeship.
About the employer
We understand that running a business is challenging. We also understand that having the right advice, at the right time can be critical for business owners, sole traders, contracting professionals and private clients.
We believe in making your life easier. As a complete financial service centre, our focus is on giving you the support you need, when you need it, to help you focus on what you do best.
Whatever the age and stage of your business, the business structure and industry, we will work closely and get to know your business inside out, enabling us to give you the specific help that you need.
Your business will change over time, and so will your needs. Our flexible approach and comprehensive expertise means that we offer all the resources of the biggest accountancy practices, but with the personal touch of a small independent practice.
ITEC LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by ITEC Learning Technologies
Ellie Hendy 01268 286 929 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.