Hairdressing Apprenticeship Level 3 Thomas Herbert
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a new qualified Level 2 Hairdresser to join our team to complete their Level 3 in Hairdressing.
Closing date: 17 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
22 Feb 2022
29 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As a Level 3 improver your training will include:
- Providing outstanding customer service to all clients in the salon
- Performing reception duties to ensure our excellent Customer care is maintained
- Demonstrates professionalism by maintaining confidentiality and discretion
- Research fashion forward trends, using the results to create, plan and promote a collection of hairstyle looks that reflects their own individuality
- Maintain effective and safe methods of working
- Use and adapt a range of sectioning and cutting guidelines, creative and precision techniques and technical skills to create and enhance the collection of hairstyle looks effective and safe methods of working
- Carrying out precision and personalised cutting tailored to individual client characteristics
- Carrying out in-depth consultation and complex analysis of the hair
- Use and apply the products, tools and equipment, in accordance with legal requirements, manufacturers' instructions and salon policy
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Able to use your own initiative
- Not afraid of hard work
- Smart appearance
- Good personal hygiene
- Evidence of punctuality and attendance
- Able to work alone and as part of a team
Must have completed Level 2 in Hairdressing, plus A*-C/9-4 grade in English and Maths or a grade C/4 and above would be an advantage.
On completion of your Level 3 framework the employer may asked to stay with the company long term.
Things to consider
Please ensure you have completed the application in full, and included your English and maths qualifications.
This is the first impression an employer receives of you. Adapt your application to the job role. Use capital letters where appropriate, checked all spellings, and don’t forget punctuation. It may be beneficial to use a Word document and paste on to the application, thus making multiple applications easier.
If you need any further information or assistance with your application, please email:
email@example.com remembering to quote the vacancy title.
About the employer
If you are looking to work for a professional Friendly Salon who offers an exciting work experience, Knowledge, guidance and support, this is the salon for you.
Based in the heart of Westhoughton Thomas Herbert always go the extra mile to provide the best service to customers in the area.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
apprenticeships 01204 482036 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hairdressing Level 3.
- NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing
- Functional Skills English and maths Level 2 (if required)
Advanced and creative hair professional
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.