Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT BUREAU LTD
A Junior Content Producer (also referred to as a Creative Content Assistant) is responsible for developing and creating content that can be used across a variety of media including digital, social media, broadcast or in print.
Closing date: 30 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 25.00
Possible start date
11 Nov 2021
28 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties may include:
- Interpret the objectives of the client’s/customer’s brief
- Research ideas and concepts to meet the brief
- Analyse the differences between media campaigns aimed at retention, acquisition and conversion of customers for clients
- Identify & recommend the appropriate platform/s or channel/s to use for the media campaign
- Present ideas, pitches and proposals for creative content to be further developed
- Ensure that the content being developed is organised, structured and labelled effectively and in a logical manner that allows for efficient search and retrieval
Requirements and prospects
- Awareness of all social media platforms
- How to create and promote
- Interpersonal skills
- Good timekeeper
- Team player
GCSE or equivalent in maths and English C/4 and above.
About the employer
The Learning and Development Bureau offers a wide range of creative career development courses and allied educational services that are carefully designed to deliver up-to-date and excellent contents to the public. The Bureau prides itself in the quality of courses and educational programmes both in contents, title and delivery. The programmes run is relevant, up to date and modernized. The goal is to maximize educational opportunities through robust learning methodologies and provision of career-focused programmes and research.
Learning and Development Bureau
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Learning and Development Bureau
Kerry Curzon 01634540669 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Junior Content Producer Apprenticeship Standard
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.