This is Nessie - Photograpy/Digital Media Apprentice Thisisnessie Ltd
This role will suit an organised and ambitious young person who wants to get to grips with all aspects of content production for a unique brand on the internet. The role will include an extensive photography element so you should know your mirrorless from your megapixels and your F-stops from your bokeh.
Closing date: 10 Aug 2021
£12,000.00 - £15,000.00
Total hours per week: 36.50
Possible start date
11 Aug 2021
29 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
ThisIsNessie is a leading independent personalised gifting retailer with products on a number of leading marketplace sites such as not on thehighstreet.com as well as their own bespoke platform.
Duties will include:
- Helping to manage live orders and production. Maintaining and improving digital assets to support production.
- Creating photographic content to support product listings, email marketing and social media
- Supporting the creative and marketing teams
Requirements and prospects
- Mac OS
- Creative Cloud – PhotoShop, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects
- Calm under pressure
- Keen to learn
- Team player
- GCSE's, or equivalents, grade A-C/7-4 in English and maths
- Demonstrable portfolio of evidence to show your passion in photography and bonus points for any commercial projects
- 92% of our employers offer a full time job at the end of an apprenticeship
- This is up to you to make it happen by becoming and highly valued member of the team with your attitude and quality of your work
Things to consider
- The vacancy many end sooner than the listed date so please complete your application ASAP
About the employer
Nessie founded Thisisnessie back in 2002 as a stationery business following the birth of her first child. In the intervening years, she has had another three children, moved to the Sussex countryside and grown the business from a one-woman operation to a market-leading online gifting business. Now, with the help of her dedicated team, Thisisnessie delivers smiles to letterboxes all over the UK and around the world.
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Megan Quinn 01273 232273 firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital and Content Producer Apprentice. You will be provide core digital support across a range of key digital areas including web content management, content creation (using Adobe indesign and photoshop), social media, mailchimp and other apps for ensuring the smooth running of the company with a focus on producing brilliant content
You will be trained in:
- planning content strategies
- developing content
- creating and evaluating content
- wide understanding of the media industry
- optimising web content for to ensure high search engine rankings
- researching ideas and concepts
- presenting client pitches and proposals
Functional skills if needed.
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.