Customer Service Apprentice (Business Administrator) Howdens Joinery
You will learn how to work effectively in a depot customer facing, you will also ensure Health and Safety requirements are met and company policies are adhered to.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
29 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Working on a helpdesk
- Problem solving
- Identifying improvements
- Dealing with complaints
- Going the extra mile and making a difference
- Dealing with diverse customers and in diverse situations
- Communicating effectively
All delivered in your workplace.
- Training from fully qualified Didac staff
- Ensure you are working to current legal and good practice requirements
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good timekeeping
- Willingness to learn
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in English and maths would be ideal but not essential, as this will be covered in your training programme.
To progress within the branch/company.
About the employer
Howdens Joinery is the UK's largest manufacturer and supplier of fitted kitchens, appliances and joinery products from local stock.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Didac Limited
Annalise Morris 0800 773 4230 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Functional skills in English, maths, and ICT (if applicable)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.