Apprenticeship in Bicycle Mechanics AMPS ELECTRIC BIKES LTD
A brilliant opportunity to become a level 3 Cyctech qualified Cycle Technician. The purpose of your role is to learn how to diagnose and repair bikes, deliver maintenance service whilst ensuring the customers receive the best experience in the process.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
15 Oct 2021
29 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Outline of day to day duties:
- All aspects of servicing E-Bikes
- Mechanical and electrical bike repairs
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting
- All aspects of E-Bike Building - from frame up
- Customers Service - Telephone/Email/In-person
- Technical Customers Support
- Inventory Management & Business administration
- Support in other areas of the business if and when needed
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Good listening skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Genuine interest in Cycling and Bikes
- Positive learning attitude
- A practical and positive mindset
- People focused, sociable and approachable
The minimum grades/qualifications for this apprenticeship is to have passed Functional Skills Level 1 (and worked towards Level 2) in maths and English at completion.
A full-time post upon completing the apprenticeship, to assist us in delivering market leading standards of cycle service and repair, working on electric cycles.
Things to consider
Getting to and from work - We are a rural business, please consider your ability to get here as public transport is limited. (Kemsing Train Station).
About the employer
AMPS is a leading electric bike company who manufacturer and distribute Wisper e-bikes across the UK. The brand is synonymous with excellence in design, high quality build and componentry.
With over sixteen years' experience in the electric bicycle industry, the team at Wisper Electric Bikes continues to push the boundaries using the very latest branded components and hassle-free, state of the art battery and drive technology.
Wisper has been at the forefront of development in the UK electric bike market over the last 16 years. We are a founding member of the British Electric Bicycle Association, a member of the All Party Parliamentary Group for Cycling, and sit on the e-bike committee of the Bicycle Association of Great Britain.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Activate Apprenticeships
Jenny Hyam +447717315815 email@example.com
- Level 2 Bicycle Mechanic Apprenticeship Standard ST0622
- ACT - Cytech online Theory One ACT - Cytech Technical Two ACT - Cytech Technical Three Online ALO study modules
- Functional Skills Level 1 or 2 in maths and English
- Reqular workplace visits by Traininq Officer/Coach
- Apprentice will have to attend training centre to complete Cytech qualifications
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.