Apprentice Administrator TROO LTD
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate interested in working in a professional environment. Great opportunity for an organised reliable person who may want to progress their career and gain exposure to the industry whilst flourishing within an engaging environment, you will earn whilst you learn.
Closing date: 28 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
29 Oct 2021
10 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Would you like an opportunity to work for a well-respected company and become part of a reliable, driven, and innovative business?
Do you strive to learn new skills and enjoy all opportunities that come your way? Are you a determined individual who enjoys working towards goals? And do you find it easy to engage with other people?
This could be your chance to build an exciting career with one of the most respected and established company. You will be working within a dynamic team environment, where you will be given full training and the chance to progress your career.
The successful candidate will require good communication skills and have the ability to work as part of a team while building strong working relationships with colleagues and managers.
- Checking the supplier portal status daily to ensure sales completion, rejection or if the supplier requires more information
- Liaise with management teams daily gathering relevant information for the supplier portal when needed.
- Liaise with the suppliers daily as and when needed
- Recording data and information onto excel spread sheets and liaise with the admin manager
- Carry out general administration tasks as and when needed
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate, particularly in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accuracy and attention-to-detail are important
- Able to work on your own initiative and within a team environment
- Ability to work to deadlines and to prioritise workload
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with all types of people
- Flexible approach to working conditions and working environment change
- Ability to be innovative and use your own initiative
- Excellent planning and organisational skills (can plan and meet your own timescales)
- Ability to work flexibly, with attention to deadlines
- Ability to convey information accurately
- Very confident to speak to external bodies and suppliers
- Work under pressure
- Work to tight deadlines
- A grade C/4 or above in both GCSE (or equivalent) English and maths
The end of the programme will mark the beginning of their fantastic career with the company. From there on, there will be many options open to you for progression should that be a route you choose to pursue. Whatever your career ambitions, you will be given all the support and encouragement you need to fully succeed.
Things to consider
- Excellent career opportunities with progression
- A fun and energetic environment
- Full training and support throughout your career & apprenticeship
- Training to bring out the best in you and your skill set
- A range of benefits, 20 days' holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Ongoing weekly/monthly incentives
- Free Apprenticeship NUS Card
About the employer
"troo’s reasonable fee was disclosed up-front in a transparent way. Their values reflected ours, meaning we were very happy to do business with them. "The troo team undertook the process on our behalf making it totally hassle-free. We have enough on our plates and the last thing we want to be doing as a team is searching for good energy deals."
IXION HOLDINGS (CONTRACTS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Ixion Holdings (Contracts) Limited
Steven Vasiliou 07507558470 email@example.com
Ixion Holdings will provide the apprenticeship Standard:
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Functional Skills (If required)
- Ixion Holdings will ensure Health and Safety, and Equality and Diversity
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.