Business Administration Apprentice Gilroy Steel Limited
This ever-expanding and well-respected solicitors offer legal services from residential conveyancing to family law. This law firm are offering a person the chance to gain a nationally recognised qualification alongside a full-time position in an office. The role will see you working across different departments.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
28 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Key duties will include:
- Directly supporting the practice manager
- Answer incoming telephone call/emails from other solicitors, clients and estate agents, etc. and deal with issues and queries efficiently
- Supplier management support
- General finance support
- General H&S support
- General IT and telecoms support
- Facilities management support
- Document management support
- Offer any assistance to other team members as required
Requirements and prospects
- IT literate
- Numeracy and literacy skills
This role is a general all-round operational office role that will expose the chosen candidate to all areas of the business, therefore flexibility is key. The ideal candidate will be adaptable, willing to learn, and keen to get stuck in.
Strong GCSE grades or A Level calibre or equivalent.
Progress within the business.
About the employer
Gilroy Steel offer legal services from Residential Conveyancing to Family Law.
Gilroy Steel Limited
Additional location information
STARTING OFF (NORTHAMPTON) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Starting Off
Jessica Berrill 01536 851190 firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Adminstrator Level 3 Standard.
- Functional Skills in maths and English
- Personal and professional development workshops
- IT upskilling
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.