Apprentice Receptionist / Administrator S Voase Builders Limited
Voase Builders are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a polite and bubbly personality to join their Administration Team. There will be an opportunity for the right candidate to progress within the company.
Closing date: 04 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
28 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Answering and transferring telephone calls
- Taking messages and passing them on when people not available
- Greeting visitors
- Opening and stamping the post
- Filing of purchase invoices
- Signing for deliveries
- Assisting the administration team with typing
- Assisting the administration team with chasing for quotations required for tender submissions
- Making diary appointments
- Saving electronic documents
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication and listening skills
- Computer literate
- High level of accuracy
- Ability to follow instructions
- Some understanding of insolvency
Hardworking, enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a polite and bubbly personality.
- Educated to GCSE, or equivalents, maths and English 4/C or above
- Excellent future prospects for the right candidate upon completion
About the employer
Voase Builders is a well respected construction company providing construction services in Yorkshire and Lincolnshire.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 307365 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 1/2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
- One to one Tutor/Assessor support
- Weekly classes covering mandatory units, health and safety, equality, and diversity etc.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.