Apprentice Dental Nurse Rajish Mayor
We have an exciting opportunity for an apprentice dental nurse to join our friendly and busy dental practice. We are a dental practice with a well-established and friendly team. We would love you to join us as an apprentice dental nurse.
Closing date: 02 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
12 Feb 2022
25 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The role of a Dental Nurse is to assist the Dentist with all clinical aspects within the surgery.
This includes but is not limited to:
- Always greet and care for all patients in a polite and courteous manner
- Work closely with the Dentist in a professional and appropriate manner
- Provide chairside assistance during all dental procedures
- Update computer records and taking notes
- Cleaning surgeries to a high level, maintaining strict cross infection controls
- Preparing instruments and materials during treatments
- Carry out reception and administrative tasks where required
Requirements and prospects
- Experience is not necessary however we are looking for ambitious, hard-working and committed individuals
- You will have a calm, confident and reassuring manner and the ability to relate well to people, including children and those with special needs
- You will have a positive and flexible approach to work
- GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English
A great opportunity to possibly secure long-term employment with an employer whom has a wonderful vision and admirable values in conjunction with continuing with your professional development.
Things to consider
You will be required to have a Hepatitis B injection and pass a DBS check.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are looking for an apprentice dental nurse to join our team in our busy and friendly surgery.
Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Harriet Ellis Training Solution Limited
Swati Singh 01708579902 email@example.com
Dental nurse Level 3.
The Dental Nurse Apprenticeship offers a genuine job in a dental practice with an accompanying assessment and skills development programme. It will develop the skills, knowledge, and behaviours of the apprentice to operate competently in all aspects of clinical responsibilities.
It will also provide you with the relevant qualification to apply for professional registration as a Dental Nurse to the General Dental Council (GDC).
What you will study:
- Cross infection
- Oral hygiene
- First aid
- Health and safety
- Functional skills if needed
You will complete on and off the job training whilst you are fully supported throughout, progressing to gateway and end point assessment.
Read more on our website!
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.