Childcare Apprenticeship Greencoat Nursery Cic
You will be required to help children to learn, play and develop. You will interact with parents on how their child has been, work as part of a team with other nursery nurses, read stories and provide activities to develop children’s language skills and make sure the children are safe and well at all times.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
07 Oct 2021
28 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Helping children to learn, play, and develop
- Interact with parents on how their child has been
- Working as part of a team with other nursery nurses
- Reading stories and providing activities to develop children’s language skills
- Make sure the children are safe and well at all times
- Changing nappies or helping with potty/toilet training
- Helping out with feeding suitable meals, snacks, and drinks
Requirements and prospects
- You need to be reliable, flexible, punctual and able to work as part of a team
- Be able to communicate effectively and confidently with children and adults
- Also have a keen interest in working with children
- Be friendly, happy, self-motivated and work in a professional manner
- Also be able to manage your time effectively
- GCSE grade A*- C/9-4 in maths and English (or equivalent) is desirable
Gaining a recognised qualification. Becoming a fully qualified nursery practitioner. Possibility to become a full member of staff if the opportunity arises.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Greencoat Day Nursery are a setting which provide outstanding care and extend all children's learning. They work closely to ensure children meet their developmental needs.
Greencoat Nursery Cic
CRACKERJACK TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Crackerjack Training Limited
Emma Ellis 0121 454 2043 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 2 - Early Years Practitioner
- Functional skills maths (if required)
- Functional skills English (if required)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.