Business Administration Apprentice Social Care Services Ltd
This is a thoroughly rewarding role assisting with the general office administration for Social Care Services. You will work towards a Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 01 Nov 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
02 Nov 2021
28 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
General duties to include:
Assisting recruitment manager with all aspects of recruiting including:
- Sending confirmation for workshops/Interviews
- Creating application packs
- Application checking
- Sending accurate offer letters to successful candidates
- Reference sending, checking, and authenticating
- Producing Induction books and ID cards
- Liaising with candidates, ‘Training & Recruitment Manager’ and ‘Directors’ regarding potential new starters start date
- Sending ‘Terms & Conditions’ upon confirmation of start date
Internal and external DBS checks:
Take charge of external clients DBS checks including:
- ID checking
- Meticulous DBS application checking
- Timely sending of applications
- Process DBS Adult First request where necessary in a timely fashion and pass to external clients
- Secure removal of sensitive information
- Accurate recording of information onto spreadsheet to assist accounts manager
- Maintain good working relationships with external clients
- Process DBS certificates for internal staff including regular checks regarding DBS renewal dates and ensuring certificates signed off by senior staff
Sending documents to a deadline:
- Weekly and monthly deadlines for several documents, sending to Local Authorities, Ofsted etc.
General office duties:
- Photocopying, and filing
- Printing and binding documents/books for all sites and training courses
- Proof reading report
- Letter writing
- Answering telephone promptly and ensuring messages are passed on
- Creating certificates
- Contributing to the smooth running of the office
- Maintaining accurate training, Equal Opportunity Monitoring, DBS, and staff spreadsheets
- Timely sending of resignation acceptances, promotion letters etc.
- Assist Directors and Training & Recruitment manager with disciplinary process
Requirements and prospects
- Have good communication skills both written and oral
- Have basic computer skills
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Have a good sense of humour
- Have a high level of honesty and integrity
- Have good grasp of spelling and grammar
- Have a good attention to detail
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Possibility of permanent employment following successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Incrementally Salary based on performance.
Things to consider
Please consider how you intend to get to and from the place of work, if successful.
About the employer
We are a friendly and resilient team that is based in Greater Manchester, providing Residential homes for vulnerable children and young people who need support managing risky situations, a sense of belonging, identity and direction that will help improve their well-being.
Total Training Provision
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Total Training Provision
Michelle Martin email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.