Customs and Operations Apprentice Worldwide Book Services Limited
We are looking for a hardworking proactive candidate to help expand our team and our business. The successful candidate will be expected to do correspond with customers and suppliers by phone and e-mail and learn about customs procedures to help us going forward into the BREXIT era.
Closing date: 08 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
25 Oct 2021
25 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are looking for a hardworking proactive candidate to help expand our team and our business.
The successful candidate's duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- Data entry
- Corresponding with customers and suppliers by phone and e-mail and learn about customs procedures to help us going forward into the BREXIT era
Full training will be given on all systems.
Requirements and prospects
- Some experience with Microsoft suites
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
- Working as part of a team
- Bright and dynamic
- Minimum GCSE English and maths grade C/4, or level 2 equivalent
- If successful the candidate will become part of our team and be given their own markets to concentrate on to progress within the company and industry
Things to consider
The role involves a lot of computer work. We do require our team to stay until the job is finished and therefore on occasion some additional time will be needed to complete work. This does not happen often though. The company is based away from most places on a farm and therefore own transport might be preferable to using public transport.
About the employer
WBS is a consolidator and freight forwarder providing a service mainly to and from Europe, USA, Scandinavia, Turkey and Russia. We specialise in books and work closely with Publishers, Booksellers and Universities. We are a medium sized company based in Wickford. We also have offices in New Jersey, USA and St Petersburg, Russia. We have a dynamic young team and offer a friendly yet hard working environment.
SOUTH ESSEX COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South Essex College
Diane Ridgley 07855701273 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full Level 3 International Freight Forwarding Specialist Apprenticeship
- Functional skills if needed
International freight forwarding specialist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.