Apprentice Dental Nurse Advanced Dental Aesthetics
Advanced Dental Aesthetics are looking to recruit a hardworking, reliable and enthusiastic person who wants to develop a career in dental nursing. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress into an exciting dental career in a busy dental practice which is looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual to work alongside the dental team.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
02 Oct 2021
28 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
We are a friendly and well-established practice in Shoeburyness, Southend-on-Sea and are looking for someone to join our growing team.
As an Apprentice Dental Nurse, your duties would include:
- Providing chairside assistance to the dentist
- Ensure the care and welfare of patients
- Preparing and maintaining the clinical environment
- Sterilisation of instruments
- Mixing materials
- Charting on the computer
- Complying with strict cross infection procedures
- Developing digital x-rays
- Ensure adequate stocks of materials are within the surgery
- Carrying out some reception and administrative tasks
In-house training will be given by an experienced team and the apprenticeship qualification will be provided in the workplace.
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- The successful candidate must be reliable and organised
- Keen to learn
- Our ideal candidate would have a professional approach with a hardworking attitude
- They would provide excellent patient care and show commitment to their work
- You must always be of a smart and professional appearance, wearing a clean, presentable uniform and have a positive attitude
- GCSE grade C/4 and above or equivalent in maths and English
- An initial assessment for maths and English is also required
* Qualifications will be checked before your application is submitted to the employer. *
There are good career progression opportunities, for example: Hygienist & Practice Management and many other industry professions for the right person.
Things to consider
You will be required to have a Hepatitis B injection and pass a DBS check.
References may be requested from either previous employer or education provider.
Applicants should ideally live within a 5-mile radius of the practice and be flexible.
About the employer
Advanced Dental Aesthetics are a team of professionals based in Shoeburyness, Southend-on-Sea and provide high standard traditional and cosmetic dentistry in a comfortable and relaxing environment. The dentists provide treatments to the patients with the minimum of discomfort in the shortest time possible. They use high-tech dental equipment such as Intra-oral cameras, digital X-rays and WaveOne endodontic system to treat patients and give them a perfect smile.
Advanced Dental Aesthetics
ANDERSON STOCKLEY ACCREDITED TRAINING LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Anderson Stockley Accredited Training Ltd
Henry Smith 01604 871340 email@example.com
Training to be provided:
- Advanced Dental Nurse Apprenticeship standard
- Diploma in Dental Nursing Level 3
- Functional Skills in English and maths, if required
- Health and Safety
- Equality and Diversity
- First Aid at Work
Dental nurse (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)