Recruitment Administrator Apprentice FASTNET RECRUITMENT LTD
Urgent vacancy! Recruitment Administrator Apprentice required for Fastnet Recruitment Ltd based in Coventry . This is an excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Closing date: 20 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
23 Nov 2021
28 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- As a Recruitment Administrator, you will be responsible for administration duties and candidate care
- Inputting candidate details into the company database
- Ensure all onboarding documentation is received for each candidate and maintained with copies of candidate files and certificates are uploaded into the company database
- You will be required to monitor and maintain compliance of live workers as well as assisting your team with payroll processing and data capture
- You will act as a first point of contact for candidate queries and support
- Arranging client specific paperwork
- Referencing candidates
- Receiving and processing timesheets
- Compiling weekly KPI/MI data
Requirements and prospects
- Experience of administration systems and procedures
- Customer service skills with a "right first-time" approach to situations
- Quality focus - appreciating the need for high calibre procedures
- Initiative and problem-solving ability, with a common-sense approach to numerical information
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good standard of education - A-levels, or 5 GCSEs grade 4/C or above or equivalents
- Strong customer focus, demonstrating professionalism and the ability to deal with difficult situations with empathy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment and manage workload to work to deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
- Good standard of education - A-levels, or 5 GCSEs grade 4/C or above (or equivalents)
Possible opportunity to progress onto full time employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer. You must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy.
Please research the employer and the administration role.
About the employer
Fastnet recruitment are a UK supplier of resource solutions to companies involved in the build of large network infrastructures whether that be in: Telecoms, Electric, Gas, Water or Clean Green Renewable Energies.
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Umera Asif 0121 333 3001 email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3 standard qualification
- Functional Skills qualifications in English, maths and ICT (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at the employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness testimonies from the employer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.