Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Apprentice Polar Krush Ltd
Picking orders, loading delivery vehicles and producing concentrates.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 32.50
Possible start date
08 Nov 2021
28 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Ensuring that all goods that are loaded or unloaded match the relevant paperwork
- Taking responsibility for a company’s freight and assets by reporting any suspicious activity at work
- Storing and rotating stock according to established procedures
- Reporting any damaged or missing goods to Warehouse Managers or Supervisors
- Keeping the warehouse environment clean and tidy and maintaining equipment
- Assisting with warehouse inventory controls, which typically involves using a hand-held scanner
- Picking orders using a hand held scanner
- Measuring and accurately weighing ingredients
- Accurately completing paperwork
- Loading and monitoring production machinery
Requirements and prospects
- Attention to detail
- Basic maths
- GCSE maths & English at B-D, 9-3 or equivalent
- Basic IT Skills [Excel, Word, Outlook
Full time role with in the production/warehouse department.
Things to consider
Lots of heavy lifting with boxes weighing over 22kg
About the employer
Polar Krush has been one of the Europe's leading suppliers of free on loan iced drinks machines, as well as great quality juices and juice drinks. They also supply premium pure fruit juices to the hotel, healthcare and education sectors through its Green Juice brand.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Northumberland College
Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Standard
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.