Apprentice Pharmacy Assistant Primary Health Solutions Ltd
This is an exciting new vacancy for someone who wants to start off their career in Pharmacy. Providing information and advice to patients on how to use their medication.
Closing date: 31 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
16 Nov 2021
30 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Reading prescriptions, labelling and dispensing prescribed medicines
- Calculating quantities and doses of medicines
- Providing information and advice to patients on how to use their medication
- Advising members of the public about over-the-counter (non-prescribed) medicines and management of minor ailments
- Selling over-the-counter medicines and other items stocked by the chemist
- Promoting other services offered by the pharmacy
- Stock procurement and control
- Maintaining individual records of patient’s prescriptions, usually using the pharmacy computer system
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent timekeeper
- Happy and Positive
GCSEs 4-9 or C-A* in maths and English or equivalent qualifications.
Work as a pharmacy dispenser.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Essex on Line Pharmacy is an NHS approved pharmacy run by a team of fully qualified UK based pharmacists and healthcare professionals.
The vision we share is to provide a fast, free and reliable medication delivery service to our customers.
BARKING AND DAGENHAM COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Barking and Dagenham College
Lynn Parsonage email@example.com
- Pharmacy level 2 standard
- Functional skills English and maths
Pharmacy services assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.