Zerolla - Digital Apprentice Zerolla Ltd
Our marketing strategy is exclusively digital and you will play a pivotal part in the delivery of results. This apprenticeship is for someone who wants to master all aspects required to grown a brand online D2C. Your role will include working across a number of digital platforms utilising technical and creative skills.
Closing date: 02 Aug 2021
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
09 Aug 2021
25 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As our Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will be doing:
- creating spontaneous and engaging social media content
- writing interesting, valuable blog posts
- attracting new audience with paid ads on: Instagram, Facebook, YouTube
- analysing sales performance on Shopify platform
- monitoring and reporting from Google Analytics and PPC
Requirements and prospects
- Social media management,
- Familiarity with Shopify platform
- Content creation
- Photography and videography
- This role is for someone who already share similar values as our brand
- Living healthy and sustainably is your norm, and you are looking to work for a company that will create a positive impact to both our customers and our environment
- You’re committed fully to this role because you share our mission
- GCSE Grade C/4 or above or equivalent
- Evidence of Digital Skills and passion to break into sector
- Passionate about business mission
92% of our employers offer a full-time job at the end of the training. This is up to you to make it happen by working hard and becoming a highly valued member of the team.
Things to consider
The vacancy may end sooner than the listed date so please complete your application ASAP.
About the employer
We are a young startup with its primary goal being cutting plastic use in personal care. We manufacture natural, effective cosmetic bars that are bottle-less and plastic-free.
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Megan Quinn 01273 232273 email@example.com
- Junior Content Producer Level 3 Apprenticeship
Digital and Content Producer Apprentice. You will be provide core digital support across a range of key digital areas including web content management, content creation (using Adobe InDesign and photoshop), social media, mail chimp and other apps for ensuring the smooth running of the company with a focus on producing brilliant content.
You will be trained in:
- planning content strategies
- developing content
- creating and evaluating content
- wide understanding of the media industry
- optimising web content for to ensure high search engine rankings
- researching ideas and concepts
- presenting client pitches and proposals
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.