Apprentice Business Administrator, Dynahurst, Milwich, ST18 0EG-ref SB2222 Dynahurst Ltd
We are looking to expand our team and add an individual to begin the learning journey and a career - if this is you then APPLY NOW!!!!
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
29 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- General administration such as producing documents and quotes, scanning and managing customer database
- Taking and placing orders
- Customer liaison
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Establishing and maintaining own customer portfolio
Requirements and prospects
- A good working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Have excellent communication skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Have a clear and articulate telephone manner
- Able to work on own initiative
- To be successful in this role, we are looking for an individual who has real ambition and commitment to grow and develop a career not just a job. The ideal candidate will crave a challenge and work at their best in a fast paced, changeable environment
- GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English
- For the successful candidate there is the opportunity for ongoing employment and progression upon completion of their qualification.
Things to consider
Due to the location of the employer-ST18 0EG-please note that this may suit a driver with access to a vehicle, or a local person with knowledge of the area
About the employer
Established in 1982, Dynahurst Limited specialise in Concrete Reinforcement Supplies. Our expansive range of products and services continues to evolve enabling us to anticipate the needs of our customers and provide a high quality bespoke service
We offer a complete package of products for Concrete Reinforcement Supply and Formwork along with the many accessories associated with the supply of Cut and Bent Bar and Mesh including wire spacers, concrete spacers, plastic spacers, dowel bars, dowel bar cages, tying wire, screed chairs, screed rails, bolt boxes, crack inducers, steel kickers, damp proof membrane and many more ancillary products.
Suppliers of Rebar in 6mtr and 12mtr stock lengths along with Cut and Bent bar in accordance with supplied schedules. In addition, we provide Mesh in both standard, flying ends and merchant size sheets and can produce special fabrics to suit specific design requirements giving even more flexibility of use.
We offer a comprehensive Prefabrication Service which can be tailored to specific requirements, from simple items to intricate welded components.
EDEN TRAINING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Eden Training Solutions
Sally Baldwin 07764966256 firstname.lastname@example.org
Full on the job training will be provided as well as working towards:
- Business Administrator Level 3 - Standard
- Functional Skills-English, maths and ICT if required
- ERR - Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS - Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.