Business Administration Apprentice CHARTWELL FUNDING LIMITED
We are pleased to offer a business administration opportunity. You will work alongside our office manager to provide support to the sales consultants and their clients.
Closing date: 22 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
25 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As an apprentice you will be trained and gain experience in a variety of administrative duties such as:
- Sending and responding to e-mail
- Manual and computerised filing
- Scanning and photocopying
- Producing documents using our company CRM system
You will be trained to:
- Use templates
- Input data onto databases and spreadsheets
- Collate and maintain records
You will also be trained and gain experience in:
Handling enquiries and requests for information for both internal and external customers in person, on the telephone, or by e-mail or post.
- Provide administration support to our consultants
- Distribute the post
- Be the first in line for all general telephone calls (to direct to the right people or take messages)
- Greet visitors
- Collate the invoices
- Update financial records
Requirements and prospects
- You must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages e.g. Word and Excel
- You should also have an ability and to develop good communication skills; person to person, on the telephone and in writing
- An ability to deal with people courteously is required, coupled with the ability to develop good communication skills
- 3 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including English and maths
There are future prospects within the company to develop further.
Things to consider
The office is now based at Badminton Court in Yate (near the train station).
About the employer
Chartwell Funding was formed in January 2007 by a group of successful mortgage professionals. We created a truly independent mortgage brokerage with access to all the lenders and their schemes.
We have a range of exclusive products not available on the High Street and our experienced team of consultants offer advice and recommendations in the following areas of finance: Residential property purchases and re-mortgages, second or multiple property financing, Buy to let, Commercial finance, Mortgages for Ex-Pats and overseas purchasers, Equity release, Development finance, Shared Ownership, Adverse Credit and Self-build loans.
Additionally, our insurance services are available to all residential, commercial and buy to let clients and we can also provide cover for life, critical illness, sickness, unemployment and accident and travel.
SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE AND STROUD COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE AND STROUD COLLEGE
Elaine Baillie Elaine.Baillie@sgscol.ac.uk
SGS has elected to deliver the on-programme learning using the Level 3 Diploma for the Business Administrator.
The standard is assessed by a range of methods to meet all the knowledge, skills and behaviours. Evidence will be collated within a portfolio of evidence.
To achieve the full Level 3, all units of the Diploma must be passed, meeting the assessment criteria. College attendance for the delivery of the Diploma is mandatory for all apprentices.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.