Business Administrator Apprentice Tyndale Community School
As an apprentice administrator you will be supporting our excellent team of administrators. This will involve answering the phone and dealing with parents.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Oct 2021
25 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
You will be a motivated person and through working with our team you will further develop great organizational and customer service skills.
List of duties to include:
- General office and compliance administration
- Answering the phone and dealing with parent enquires/taking messages
- Learning about attendance in school
- Data entry of pupil information
- Other ad hoc assistance and tasks
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate
- Good level of customer service
- Can do attitude
GCSE Maths & English (Grades 9-3/A-D)
Whilst we cannot guarantee a position at the end of training we will help to find a position within another school if we do not have one available.
Things to consider
Enhanced DBS check will be applied for on successful appointment.
About the employer
Tyndale Community School is characterised by its strong vision and values which permeates though everything we do.
As a school, our vision can be summed up by the following statement: Aim High, Reach Out, Together.
- Aim High - We have high aspirations for our children. All children will be life-long learners, maintaining high expectations for themselves with growing resilience and creativity.
- Reach Out- We want children to realise that they can influence society by making a positive contribution to the world, both now and in the future.
- Together- We want children to understand that they are never alone in achieving their goals and that collaboration is the best way forward. It takes a village to raise a child.
Our values of creativity, responsibility, resilience and respect impact the way we behave and our drivers of grace, love and fellowship motivate us in all we do. We constantly review these, looking at what the artefacts of these values are (and aren’t) throughout our school, from our curriculum to our behaviour policy.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Activate Apprenticeships
Melissa Carr firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work based training
- Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills maths and English 4-9 (A-C)
Level 3 (A level)