Hospitality Team Member Apprentice DELPHI MEDICAL LIMITED
Providing health, nutritious and appetising food is central to improved health and well-being and your role will be to provide valuable assistance to our resident chef within the kitchen and dining facilities. Your role will include food preparations, menu planning, stock rotation, ordering, cleaning to comply with hygiene standards.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
16 Oct 2021
25 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The Pavilion is a residential setting supporting resident with their recovery in drug and alcohol addiction.
Your role will include:
- To assist the duty chef in the preparation, cooking and serving of food and beverages taking account of dietary and nutritional requirements of residents
- To assist with stock ordering and rotation
- Help develop varied and interesting menus which provide choice, taking account of healthy eating guidelines and any dietary requirements
- To assist with cleaning of kitchen and dining room
Requirements and prospects
- Some experience of preparing, and cooking meals gained within a professional kitchen environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Flexible and innovative approach – willing to work as part of a team and assist colleagues
- Customer Care and the delivery of quality services
- Understanding and respect the issues around confidentiality
- Commitment to providing a quality service within a team
- Punctual and flexible across hours of work when required
4 GCSE’s at grades A*- D (9-4) including maths and English (or equivalent).
Candidates who have not attended an Apprenticeship Interview at LMC prior to Interview must achieve at least a Level 1 on the Initial Assessment to be complete prior to enrolment.
Continued employment within our group of businesses.
About the employer
Delphi Medical is a value led, innovative and specialist addiction (drug and alcohol) service, inspiring their clients to progress safely and successfully from dependence to freedom. They have a shared purpose as part of the Calico Group to make a real difference to people’s lives.
LANCASTER AND MORECAMBE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lancaster & Morecambe College
Mhairi MacVicar 01524521483 email@example.com
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Standard
- Relevant training will be provided through Lancaster & Morecambe College in order to successfully complete the Hospitality Team Member Apprenticeship Programme, subject to attending an Apprenticeship Preparation Training Session here at Lancaster & Morecambe College
- Functional Skills may be required
Hospitality team member
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.