Print Production Apprentice (Lean Operative) PTP PROMOTIONS LTD
The right candidate will be looking for a career in print manufacturing. They will learn how to use dye sublimation printing presses and digital printing to create branded promotional merchandise.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
10 Feb 2022
25 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Operation and basic maintenance of Dye Sublimations printing presses
- Stock Control
- Creating, editing and adjusting digital files to make them print ready.
- Preparing orders for despatch
- Administrative Duties where required
- To maintain confidentiality of information and to comply with requirements related to GDPR
- To undertake any necessary training and development required including appropriate health and safety courses
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Strong Attention to Detail
- A flexible approach to working
- Be able to work effectively as part of a team
- Be able to follow instructions, policies, and procedures
- Ability to Work Without Supervision
- Ability to Handle Confidential Information
- No formal qualifications required however Grade A-C (8-4) in maths and English or equivalent are preferred
- We are looking to build our team, and there will be a full time position at the end of the apprenticeship for the right person/people
Things to consider
- The work is hands on, physically printing items and lifting boxes, so the candidate must be looking for this type of work and be physically fit
About the employer
We are a producer of branded promotional merchandise and are trade only. We have two industrial Units in Jarrow Business Centre and are currently a team of 7. We are looking to expand as things return to “normal” following Covid 19.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by City of Sunderland College
- Lean Manufacturing Operative Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.