Business Administration Apprentice Finham Park School
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and flexible candidate to support the school in continuing to achieve high standards of education. The successful candidate will organise and manage an efficient and effective administration role, ensuring a ‘customer’ focus is paramount.
Closing date: today
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
27 Sep 2021
25 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To provide administrative and clerical support.
- To develop an understanding of the issues facing various sections within the support functions and contributing towards overcoming these issues in order to provide excellent service.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide administrative support.
- To provide general office and clerical services.
- To assist with financial administration
- To assist with the Trusts reprographics service.
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required.
- To assist with the ordering and maintenance of stock supplies
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
- To undertake any other duties appropriate to the post
- To work in accordance with set policies and procedures.
- To recognise and promote equal opportunities policy and practice at work.
- To assist in maintaining a safe working environment in accordance with health and safety regulations and policy.
- To respect the confidential nature of the work and protect personal information in accordance with data protection regulations and policies in place.
- The postholder must carry out his or her duties with full regard to the school’s Equal Opportunities Policy
- Duties which include processing of any personal data must be undertaken within the corporate Data Protection Guidelines (Data Protection Act 1998)
- The postholder will be included in the school’s performance management system as it is applied for all staff
- The postholder should have knowledge of and compliance with relevant school policies and procedures
- The postholder will perform any other duties and responsibilities within the range of the salary grade
Requirements and prospects
- Works well with other people
- Able to work well alone
- Ability to follow instructions and complete tasks set
- Able to work using own initiative
- Able to communicate effectively in spoken or written form
- Well organised
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Reliable and committed
- Sense of humour
- Team player
- English A-C would be advantageous
To be discussed.
About the employer
Finham Park School is the Lead School in the recently established Finham Park Multi Academy Trust.
Primary and secondary schools in Finham Park MAT will set out to pioneer, innovate and deliver a “World Class” education for all.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Sccu Ltd
Training for this qualification will be provided by ourselves at SCCU Group, an Oftsed good training provider. Our tuition is all delivered in the workplace and bespoked to your particular role.
- Business Administration Level 3 Standard (18 months)
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT (if required)
- Impact Training
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.