Recruitment Consultant Apprenticeship Frontline Recruitment Ltd
Do you want to start a career in the recruitment industry? Do you consider yourself a natural "researcher" with a flair for sales? If so, this is the perfect career for you. As a recruitment consultant you will have the opportunity to do a 360 role and learn about sales and the recruitment cycle!
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
£206.25 - £243.75
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
19 Oct 2021
25 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The role will develop skills and knowledge in various business areas and will also encourage involvement in other areas as knowledge and confidence grows.
Key tasks will include (developed over time):
- Understanding processes for recruiting staff
- Understand how to probe employers for potential recruitment opportunities
- Develop skills in matching job opportunities to applications
- Develop strong relationships with employers and applicants
- Gain base knowledge in different business sectors to understand skills needed for roles
- Keep databases updated with applicants and vacancy tracking
- Understand legal requirements for registering applicants
- Research local businesses
- Develop skills to place vacancies on job sites and social media to attract applicants
- Develop strong business presentation skills and conduct client meetings
- General office duty cover including answering in bound calls
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT awareness
- Good Excel awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Good spelling/grammar
- Good English
- Good vocabulary skills
- Attention for detail
- Committed to starting a career in recruitment
- Self motivating/good time management
- Friendly personality
- Strong research abilities
GCSE or equivalent, grades A*-C or 9-4 in maths and English.
Progression within the company.
Things to consider
- Full address - 3rd floor 55 maid marion way Nottingham NG1 6GE
- While this is a recruiter role, there will be times when you will be asked to support general office staff
- The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
For over three decades, Frontline Recruitment has been supplying recruitment services to commerce and industry and we provide the link between great candidates and great employers.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
Jessica Starns 07375919487 Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Recruitment Consultant Standard.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.