Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Apprentice Bennett Motor Repairs Limited
This vacancy involves all aspects of light maintenance and repair of vehicles. The successful candidate will learn about the various tasks involved with repairing and servicing vehicles.
Closing date: 29 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
29 Sep 2021
25 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- General cleanliness and maintenance of workshop
- Any duties as required by your Supervisor/Manager
Requirements and prospects
- Experience in a motor vehicle environment preferred but not essential
- Be able to work under pressure
- Good team working ability
- Commitment to training given
- Must want a career in mechanics
- Must be willing to listen to instruction
- Switched on and alert
- GCSEs at grades A*-D/9-3 (or equivalent) in English and maths
Potential progression within the company.
About the employer
Welcome to Bennett Motor Services in Wolverhampton.
We are a friendly family run garage who specialises in MOT Tests, servicing and general repairs of all make of cars. We cut your repair costs without cutting corners on your car, and with rates as little as a third of most main dealers, we can give you a cost effective service that will keep you coming back time after time.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nova Training Ltd
Rhys McDonald 07415783351 Rhys.McDonald@novatraining.co.uk
- Level 3 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance & Repair Competence
- Functional skills in maths, English and ICT (if required)
- 20% off the job training
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.