Business Administration Apprenticeship in the Service Delivery Team Legal 4 Landlords
Several years ago, when managing our own portfolio of properties, we realised just how difficult it was for landlords and letting agents to find affordable, reliable and efficient services to help them run their businesses. We’re the kind of people who hate to let a good opportunity pass by, and now Legal for Landlords, the business we created.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Oct 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Legal for Landlords are looking for a business administration apprentice to support the Service Delivery Team who work closely with all internal departments.
Duties may include:
- To assist in service delivery for our Insurance, Legal and Tenant Reference Departments by assisting the team of advisors and processors in line with the company’s internal processes
- The role is vital so that in- house systems are maintained and updated correctly
- The job purpose is to provide support to all internal departments and assisting with account processes
- This will include filing, inbound call taking and outbound to assist with customer queries, processing orders, data cleansing, handling mail and other general administrative duties
- Delivering internal and external communications
- Completing paperwork
Requirements and prospects
- Strong English and maths
- Basic knowledge of Office 365
- Easily picks up new technology skills
- Team player who can be given a task and get on with it
- Ambitious with a general interest in business
GCSE or equivalent in English Language and maths, at grade C/4 or above.
If successful in the role then we would like to offer the right candidate a full-time opportunity on conclusion of their apprenticeship. We would further develop the candidate, so they have a positive future career within the company.
About the employer
Legal for Landlords are looking for a business apprentice to work within our service delivery team. You will be working in a fast and busy environment; the right candidate will ensure the smooth running of the office liaising with staff to keep the work in progress and up-to-date.
Legal 4 Landlords
Warrington and Vale Royal College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warrington Collegiate Institute
Pamela Clegg 01925494348 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.