Apprentice Office Assistant TH Homeley Ltd
To maintain administrative at a current level and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain that currency of practice.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2022
14 Jul 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To maintain administrative skills at a current level and undertake such training and development as may from time-to-time be required to maintain that currency of practice
- To provide administrative TH Homely Care Services in accordance with current best practice
- To supervise the administrative within TH Homely Care Services in accordance with agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations, in line with accepted best practice
- Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support
- Please bare in mind this list is not exhaustive
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Attention to detail
- Good time management
- Caring nature
Progression in business management.
Things to consider
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
We are a 1:1 domiciliary care service providing support to clients of all ages, in their own homes.
Understanding your home care options can be a bewildering process. Domiciliary care from T.H Homely is a 1:1 care service for anybody who wishes to receive the highest quality of care in their own home, whether they require minimal support or complex care-led support.
We believe above all in traditional values for enhancing the quality of life for children, young adults and adults.
Our services include:
- Personal care
- Meal preparation
- Domestic chores
- Support with socialisation
- And a wide variety of other services
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Liza-Maire Chapman 07423010091 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Business administration
- Maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.