Administration/Reception Apprentice Smile Dental Centre
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team. The role will be varied and you will learn all aspects of the smooth running of a dental practice.
Closing date: 01 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Your apprenticeship will include you spending time in all departments of the business, so you learn all aspects of the business these will include;
- Shadowing and supporting the reception area
- Undertaking general admin duties
- Diary management
- Learning how to deliver good customer service
- Answering the telephone
- Communicating with patients
- Learn how a deal with referrals
- Ensuring the smooth running of the practice
Requirements and prospects
- Good spoken & written English
- Good communication skills
- C/4 or above in maths and English or equivalent
- Potential for a permanent position within the company for the right candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship
About the employer
Smile Dental Centre has been established family dental practice for over 60 years. We are a busy mixed NHS practice close to the Basildon Town Centre. We have three fully equipped modern state of the art surgeries which are full computerized with iSmile, digital radiography and rotary instruments. We have a fully HTM-01-05 compliant centralized new decontamination room that meets best practice guidelines.
We have been a BDA good practice for many years and our aim is to provide a comprehensive range of high quality dental care in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. We are committed to providing excellent standards of dental care to our patients. The practice has achieved an outstanding CQC report in the recent years.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 email@example.com
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship Standard
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
- Functional skills if needed
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.