Front Desk Administrative Apprentice TS Asset Management Limited
We have a fantastic opportunity to join the team! You will be working on the front desk and supporting the mortgage advisors.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Mar 2022
24 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties/responsibilities to include:
- Make and answer telephone calls, transfer the calls or take messages
- Perform administrative duties like liaising with the client, lender, process paperwork
- Photocopy and scan documents
- Make appointments
- Meet and greet clients
- Take the minutes at meetings
- Keep the office premises clean and tidy
- Make tea and coffee for colleagues and clients
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent IT skills
- Able to work well within a team as well as alone
Good levels of English and maths required.
Permanent position for the right candidate upon completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
We are a private limited company providing highly personal and professional financial advice to private clients, companies and other organizations through a regular review service. In this way we develop a long term relationship and an understanding of our clients needs, goals and objectives.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by The LightBulb Limited
Andrea Gregory 07764 969337 firstname.lastname@example.org
- TheLightBulb will deliver the Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Standard
- You will need to attend 4 workshops remotely via Zoom
- You will complete Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- To include 20% off the job training
- In-house training will be given to support specifics of the role
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.