Recruitment Resourcer Apprenticeship PREMIER RECRUITMENT DERBY LTD
Premier Recruitment are looking to hire an Apprentice who is looking for a career within the Recruitment industry.
Closing date: 15 Oct 2021
£161.25 - £187.50
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
18 Oct 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Premier Recruitment are looking to hire a Resourcer on a full-time basis for their office based in Derby city centre. Premier Recruitment are a multi-sector recruitment organisation, who focus heavily on the following sectors:
- IT and Digital Marketing
- Food Production
We are looking to hire resourcers with a passion for recruitment and the ability to source staff for multiple sectors.
- Interviewing Candidates over the phone, face to face (when aloud) via skype/teams etc.
- Sourcing candidates using job boards social media platforms etc.
- Registering candidates both face to face and remotely
- Collecting Identification documents and uploading candidates to the CRM system
- Creating spread sheets with available candidates and contacting on a weekly basis to offer Roles see if still available
- On call 1 evening a week
- Ensuring candidates are fully compliant before entering work
- Uploading job specs to job boards
The role is Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm however due to the nature of our business you may be asked to stay on late or work weekends due to client needs and last minute bookings.
Full training on CRM and Sectors will be given.
Requirements and prospects
- Common sense
7-4/A-C in maths & English or equivalents.
Progression within the company.
Things to consider
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Premier Recruitment Derby (PRD) are one of the leading industrial recruitment agencies in Derby offering the complete recruitment solution to Small and Medium Businesses as well as large PLC's. We source and place temporary and permanent staff in businesses locally and across the UK.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
Jessica Starns 07375919487 Jessica.email@example.com
- Level 2 Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Recruitment Resourcing
- Functional Skills if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.