Warehouse Assistant Apprentice JUSTOP LIMITED
Excellent opportunity of working for a booming online business located in central Nottingham. You will work with a small team who have passion in the latest electronic products.
Closing date: 25 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
28 Oct 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
You would handle the goods and products in warehouse. Your role is to make sure customers are not disappointed by damaged items or late deliveries. Understanding and following health and safety rules would be essential in this job.
Daily work will involve:
- Receive deliveries of goods and supplies
- Check for damaged or missing items
- Store goods
- Move stock around by hand, using hand pallet truck
- Pack orders
- Load goods to third party courier
- Keep records of stock
- Keep paperwork up to date
- Clean work areas
Requirements and prospects
- Enthusiastic about latest electronic products, positive attitude when working under pressure to meet deadlines, willing to work with other team members
- Reliable and punctual at work, willing to work with people who are coming from other ethnic background
GCSE A-C/8-4 or equivalent in maths and English.
This position has the opportunity of a full time post on completion of the apprenticeship. Current full time pay rate is £9.50 per hour; you will have the chance to progress to this pay upon completion.
Things to consider
- Paid 30 mins lunch time during weekdays
- Progression to £9.50 upon completion
About the employer
Justop Ltd is a booming online retailer. It was set up in 2009 by two Chinese graduates, supplying electronic products to the public. It has its own 10,000 square feet warehouse in central Nottingham, with over 400,000 registered customers.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by DBC Training
jessica starns 07375919487 email@example.com
Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative Standard.
Supply chain warehouse operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.