Business Administration Apprenticeship DRAGON FOOTBALL ACADEMY LTD
We are recruiting for a first-class apprentice to work within the business administration team. The role is very much based around being a team player, who has a flexible attitude and is willing to get the job done. The key function is to assist our Executive Directors with the day-to-day administrative control of the business.
Closing date: 24 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
26 Sep 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Management and distribution of incoming and outgoing communications
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages and following through where required
- Greet any visitors to the offices in a professional manner and provide refreshments when appropriate.
- Audio typing of reports and letters with speed and accuracy. Management and coordination of external audio typing facility should workload necessitate the use of external resources
- Account management for our partners
- Lead the recruitment of learners on all courses and lead the administration process to ensure all learners are secured in a timely manner
- Assist with monitoring of timesheet production by internal and external staff
- Assist with production of Professional Service Agreements for clients and consultants
- Agreements for external staff
- Proactively assist with the smooth running of the office
- Diary co-ordination
- Assistance with marketing; to include, events, campaigns, website, social media accounts
Requirements and prospects
- Able to prioritise workload
- Excellent communication skills
- Can work within a team as well as on own initiative
- Personable & friendly
- Client facing
- IT proficient
- Keen to learn
- Accurate & precise
Ideally minimum of Grade C/4 in English and Maths or equivalent, or willing to work towards as part of the apprenticeship
Will be reviewed at the end of the apprenticeship
About the employer
We are driven to help individuals find a career in the beautiful game whether it be a professional sport or a career in an alternative role via our educational pathway. The way in which we achieve our aims is holding open showcase events up and down the country or through our academy centres where they train/play regularly combined with studying and getting the relevant qualifications they need to be a success within the industry.
Education is key to our company as we want to give all individuals a clear pathway to be a huge success in life as well a career in the sport they have a great passion for. We also have a commitment to meet each individuals needs so that they each have a clear goal which is also achievable. We also provide work experience within the industry as well as tours which provides them with the knowledge they need and gives them the best preparation in life which we believe is extremely important.
DRAGON FOOTBALL ACADEMY LTD
NATIONWIDE ENERGY TRAINING SERVICES LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Nationwide Energy Training Services Ltd
Philippa Plumpton 07803824524 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Business Administrator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
On the job mentoring, in-house learning, coaching and full apprenticeship training to be provided.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.