Apprentice Fabrication Engineer A.B. FAN SERVICES LIMITED
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a skilled workforce and become an Apprentice Fabrication Engineer.
Closing date: 29 Nov 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
30 Nov 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As an Apprentice Fabricator, your duties will include the following:
- Learn how to use manual machinery
- Mig welding
- Assembly and Fitting
- Using measuring equipment
- Able to understand and interpret drawings
- Working to tight tolerances
- Use of hand tools
Requirements and prospects
- Able to work as part of a team as well as use own initiative
- Have a high attention to detail
- Ability to visualise 2D to 3D components
- Good level of mathematics with a lean towards geometrical principles
- Natural problem solver with a logical approach.
- Excellent timekeeping
- Good communication skills
The ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Enthusiastic about the engineering industry
- Enjoy working practically with manual equipment
- You must have a minimum grade 8-4 or above (grade A-C) in maths and English
Permanent position available.
About the employer
*** NO UNSOLICITED CALLS FROM OTHER TRAINING PROVIDERS. Any breach of this condition will be reported to NAS.
A.B. Fans are specialist manufacturers of high quality bespoke industrial fans within the UK and internationally.
A.B. Fans design, manufacture, supply a wide range of mild and stainless steel Axial and Centrifugal fans for a multitude of industrial applications including high volume, high pressure, contaminated air, material handling and high temperature applications.
A.B. FAN SERVICES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by LEMA
Rachel Jevons 07896 482558 firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be required to attend LEMA Academy for 1 day a week and occasional block weeks.
During this time, you will complete your Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering on a Technical Support Technician Engineering Apprenticeship.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.