Fabrication & Welding Engineer Apprentice Europa Engineering Ltd
Do you want to become a fabricator and welder in an outstanding business? With great support, progression and lifelong opportunities, Europa Engineering have what you need to turn your passion into a successful career! Apply here..
Closing date: 25 Sep 2021
£184.80 to £356.40
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
10 Oct 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Do you want to test your skills in the world of Engineering?
Now is the time to take the next step towards becoming a qualified Fabricator/Welder with an Apprenticeship with Rotherham College!
The successful candidate will continue their studies and/or progress onto the Apprenticeship studying in the £2million specialist engineering workshops at Rotherham College.
You’ll develop your skills alongside time serviced Fabricators operating from modern purpose built workshops at Europa Engineering. You’ll be taught and mentored to use the latest equipment and machinery to become part of a workforce who are renowned for exceptional quality.
You’ll learn to work with stainless steel metal and general welding skills to provide a large amount of manufacturing solutions including:
- Reading drawings, Marking out
- Learning how to use fabrication equipment
- Working with Welding equipment
- Discovering Health and Safety procedures
- Report to the manager for general duties
- Work to specifications set on various products
If you are eager and ready to take your first step into an engineering career then please apply now. These opportunities are rare so don’t wait!
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills are essential as this is a small company so the successful apprentice will be expected to create a professional image with clients
- Basic understanding of preparing and using basic welding processes
- Strong attention to detail
- Must enjoy problem solving and raising to a challenge
- Must have an enthusiasm for engineering
- Likes to learn new skills
- Enjoys working in a team
- Honest, reliable and committed – be confident enough to say when you’re unsure and ask for advice as and when needed
GCSE Maths and English grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent.
Progression to industry specialist qualifications – further and higher welding skills developing.
Things to consider
This is a successful business that has a very busy workload. They are looking for someone who can listen/learn and use their own initiative to quickly become a valued member of the team.
About the employer
Europa Engineering specialise in mechanical handling and fabrication, offering their customers everything from product concepts, engineering and design all the way through to installation and commissioning. With a vast knowledge of the automotive industry, their expertise have won them many contracts with household car manufacturers.
As their customer base widens, Europa want to train new staff into becoming the next generation of skilled fabricators and welders. This available position will allow the right individual the chance to gain a lifelong career in a well-established and highly supportive business.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rotherham College of Arts & Technology
lorraine Savage 07713319356 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Engineering Operative L2 Standard
- 24 Months (depending on prior qualifications)
Level 2 (GCSE)