Apprentice Assistant Business Administrator Hla Accountants Limited
You will be working with Reception Team. You will be attending telephone calls, dealing with clients in terms of appointment, managing electronic file management system.
Closing date: 12 Nov 2021
£161.70 to £311.85
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
15 Nov 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
About the Role:
You will be working with Reception Team. You will be attending telephone calls , dealing with clients in terms of appointment, managing electronic file management system.
And Day to Day? You will be responsible for:
- File management
- Dealing with clients, take queries, pass on to relevant team members
- Making sure all appointments allocated well-structured and not contradicting each other
- Ensuring clients are happy with team members communications, reporting to management if there is issue
- Open communication with team members
Requirements and prospects
- Self-motivated and hardworking with real desire to deliver excellent service
- Someone who enjoys working with people and who is able to communicate effectively
- Punctual, hardworking and reliable
- Confident carrying out business emails
- Have a polite, friendly can-do approach
- Comfortable with handling confidential information
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Have the ability to prioritise tasks
- GCSE or equivalent – English and maths (Grade 4/C or above)
As with any apprenticeship opportunity – if you prove yourself to be a valuable member of the team there is a strong chance of a permanent post within the business.
- Upon completion candidates gain potential capacity of in the area of business communication, receiving training in bookkeeping and accounting, and business leadership
About the employer
HLA are an Accountancy Practice based in Leeds, dealing with Various Taxation such as self-assessment , corporation tax , VAT return , PAYE , CIS , Partnership Returns , Charity Returns as well as all business-related management consultancy activities.
Hla Accountants Limited
CT SKILLS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CT Skills
Lesley 07971102290 email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.