Apprentice Administrator Feetandbeautymed Ltd
Urgent vacancy! Apprentice Administrator required for The Foot Care Clinic in Great Barr. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Closing date: 23 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
26 Sep 2021
24 Jun 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties may include:
- Take incoming and outbound calls to the relevant person
- Take messages
- Deal with clients and enquiries
- Typing up documents
- Data entry
- Other general admin duties
Requirements and prospects
- Polite telephone manner
- Use of your own initiative
- Desire to work and learn
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
Possible opportunity to progress onto a higher apprenticeship/employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer, you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer for you to be considered for this vacancy.
About the employer
The Foot Care Clinic opened for business in July 2008, which has been merged into a new holistic business as 'Feet and BeautyMed' which has proven itself as a major success with customers in Birmingham.
We are a unique clinic based in Great Barr, Birmingham including Podiatry/Chiropody clinics and expanded to combine an advanced Skin Care Centre & Beauty salon, now known as Feet and BeautyMed.
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Umera Asif 0121 333 3001 email@example.com
- Business Administration Level 3 standard qualification
- Functional Skills qualifications in maths/English (additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor visits, observations and reviews
- Witness testimonies from employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.