Apprentice Hairdresser Laura Brown
Browns Salon are looking for an apprentice to join their salon based in Folkestone. We are looking for passionate, hardworking individuals to join the Apprenticeship Programme, working alongside the salon owner and stylists and attending Canterbury College one day per week.
Closing date: 30 Sep 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Oct 2021
25 Jun 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Your duties will include:
- Meeting & Greeting clients and engaging positively, promoting a positive image of yourself and the salon
- Assisting the stylists to deliver high quality salon services and assisting with cutting, styling, colouring of hair
- Preparing tools, equipment and products for services
- Taking bookings and dealing with customer enquiries
- Keeping the salon clean and tidy and making sure PPE is used
- Making teas and coffees for clients
- Carrying out shampooing, conditioning treatments, removing colour and any other tasks deemed suitable under supervision, if required
- Commitment to training and attending all college sessions, assessments and reviews
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Presentable and well-groomed
- Cooperative and team player
- Client care skills
- Eager to learn
- Passion for the industry
- Professional attitude
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to follow instruction and work consistently to a high standard
- Motivated & determined to succeed
You must have GCSE Grade 4/C or above in maths & English (or equivalent)
Possible permenant position on completion of this apprenticeship
About the employer
At Browns we are committed to providing excellent customer care and services ensuring you get the best results every time.
We are all fully qualified and experienced Beauty Therapists and Hair Stylists with years of experience and are fully competent. We will provide free consultations, testing and advice across the extensive range of treatments available.
We provide Hair and Beauty treatments for both men and women.
EAST KENT COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by East Kent College
Blue Vinall firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hair Professional Level 2
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.